What types of information do we collect?
We may collect some standard information required to operate and optimize the search and browser experience. This information includes, without limitation:
- The IP address of your mobile device
- Your mobile device brand and model
- A one-way hashed device ID code sent back to our servers that does not identify the device exactly
- Your mobile OS
- The recent searches you have performed through our service
Why do we collect this information?
Information is automatically collected when you use our services. This is the most basic and standard information about your usage of our service and is used solely for giving you the best optimized search results. This info helps us to:
- Return your search queries in the fastest and most relevant way.;
- Improve our services. The information we collect helps us to deliver a better service to you;
- Locate and address technical issues;
- Deliver targeted and relevant search results and ads from our trusted partners;
- Prevent redundant allocation of access points such as home screen icon.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share the information collected through our Site with third parties as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on our behalf or with us to host the Site, and who need access to your information to carry out their work.
- With third parties that perform specific services on our behalf and may use your information in connection with the provision of such services for other companies. In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect rights, property and safety
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of appOptim assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you agree to provide such information.
Deletion of your search history
You are able to erase your search history at any given point, of your choice. Go to Settings in the footer and click on ‘Clear History’. If you do so, we will not be able to deliver an auto-suggest feature based on your recent searches. Turn Off Geo-Location Collection If you would like to turn off geo-location collection, through your device settings or through the www.gosearch.mobi settings page within your browser. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of appOptim assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company: with your consent, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Security of the information we collect
- Access to any personal information collected by appOptim is limited to the minimum number of people who require this access to keep our services operational.
- We take constant care and extreme caution in keeping all your information secure. Both technical and physical security measures are constantly in place to safeguard the information we collect.
- Despite our high security standards, no digital information is 100% secure. We cannot completely guarantee the safety of your information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Security of Your Data
appOptim takes measures to safeguard your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Service or your use of the Service, permanently or temporarily, at any time and without cause. Any violation of Google Policy results in lost of all rights you may have to use our monetization solutions and in regarding to payment, account, access to the platform... etc. We do not pay affiliates that use formats we have, except for Admob (Google).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE AND SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT (ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS PARTNERS AND ITS AFFILIATES) OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, INTEROPERABILITY, OR CONTENT OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE OR SITE ; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.